

You don't look like you have a twenty two year old...
At least that's what I tell myself when I look in the mirror. :)
Yes, it's hard to believe, but today, my firstborn is 22 years old. Can't believe that he's that old, can't believe that I am as old as I am either.
22 years ago today, Seth made his way into the world. I went in the hospital on Friday morning and he was born Sunday at 10:15 a.m. Can you say 56 hours of labor? FINALLY, Dr. Jones shuffled in on Sunday morning and said "why don't we get that thing out of there?" I was the first to agree. So, in just a matter of minutes, I was wheeled into the OR and had an 8 lb. 2 oz. baby before I knew it. We had decided on the name Seth, but had not decided on a middle name. The first time Pat held him, he said that I could name him what ever I wanted. So, Seth Patrick Hood it was.
Seth, you have been a joy and a blessing to our lives. We've grown up together, so to speak. We were so young when we had you and we've made our share of mistakes, but one thing has never changed, and that's our love for you. We are so very proud of you and what you are becoming. We can't wait to see what God has in store for your life. We love you and hope you had a very happy birthday!
Happy Birthday,
from the fam!
Thanks for reading everyone.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Happy Birthday Seth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I agree,it doesn't seem possible that Seth could be 22yrs. old,it seems like yesterday that I would call Mother & say "call me as soon as soon as Seth wakes up, I like to feed him his breakfast, since I was so old when you were born Amy, I tjought of your children as my grandchildren...Hope you have many,many more Seth..we love you, Annie & Benny
happy bday Seth ... wow, a 22 year old and a toddler ... that will definitely keep you young ...
You really don't look like you are old enough to have a 22 year old. You sure do look good in that pic for someone who went through 56 hours of labor.
Happy B'day a little late, Seth! We can't wait to see you in about a month! YAY!
Thanks for sending him Amy!
Post a Comment