Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Do





Baby girl has a new hair cut.  And, oh my, she looks so old.  We finally got the last bit of her "leftover" hair cut off and my has it changed her appearance.  She just gets prettier and prettier every day.  I love that little girl.  Go ahead, see for yourself.





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!! I love her haircut. I cannot believe how fast she's growing.
Rebecca

lauraknight said...

So cute!

Reading Rosie said...

Very Cute!

Unknown said...

oh this is too cute..i love it

Mandi said...

Too cute, she is such a little cutie pie. Love the hair cut.

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

She does look SO BIG! But,the hair cut is perfect & so cute...it looks so great on her. On a side note, another reason that I may like it so much is that I just about two weeks ago I got the very same do! =) Amy, she is perfect, just perfect!

Gina said...

What a big girl!! Very cute haircut...and I see she's enjoying playtime with Teagan!! Wish we lived closer to ya'll!

Sent our app in to BFAS and are waiting to be approved for the Ethiopia program!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I see her chewing gum hanging out of her mouth in that last picture. :) Teagan will probably be a teenager before I can let her chew gum! LOL

Tiffany said...

Soooo beautiful! She is getting so big. Time seems to fly past me over here on the other side of the world!

Anonymous said...

she is growing up way to fast love the new do

Unknown said...

i cannot believe how big she is!! OMG- it's the first time i've seen her in a while...LOVE the hair!!!

Maria said...

What a CUTE new "do" she has!! Isn't that Teagan I see in one of the photos?