Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long time, no post!

Well, I would love to have something to update, but there is just nothing out there yet. The word on the street is that COP lists are in the states, but of course our agency don't know any thing about it. There is talk of some moving and shuffling of LID's, but again, our agency hasn't heard anything about it. Referrals are expected to hit the states sometime this week and there is no real idea about the cutoff except that it is going to be sometime between 8/23 and 8/28. So, there you have it, like I said, nothing real to report. I'll post as soon as I know something and begin hearing about referrals. We do feel, however, that we are getting closer and that we are on the down hill side of this now. Keep praying.

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

waiting to hear any news you can bring!