100% confirmed that the package that has been mailed IS referrals. Also, the confirmed cut-off date is 10/24/05. Unless there is some fluke, we are IN! Referrals are in the states, one agency has received their referrals today. Stay tuned.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I know you are just SO excited!
~Tiff
Amy - I am SO EXCITED for you! This makes me cry! I can not wait for this dream to become a reality for you and your family. I know God has surely blessed a precious little girl!!!
yippppeeeee !!!!!! can't wait to meet her ... keep us posted .. we are sitting on pins and needles with you ..
Are you just about to die?!?!? There is a 10/21 referral on the Bethany board!!But, I am sure you know that already!!! Can't wait for to meet Jadyn!!
Ashley
Congratulations Pat and Amy!!! I just saw your referral on the Bethany board!! WooHoo!!!!
Ashley
Congratulations! Ashley came down to my classroom today to let me know about your referral. I was completely overcome! Congratulations! I will be praying that you will be in China in time to celebrate Jadyn's first birthday with her! What an amazing God we have!!
Jana
Post a Comment