I received an email from a lady asking me about Jadyn's birthday. I emailed it back to her and she sent me this wonderful present. Jadyn is in the infant nurture program at the orphanage and this picture was taken in February. We are so blessed. I promise, I will blog more soon. I am just having a really hard time forming words at this point. Until then, enjoy the newest picture of my sweet angel. With all her layers, she sort of has my Uncle Robert's belly! :)
Sunday, March 11, 2007
It Just Keeps Getting Better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Amy, this is the sweetest picture! I know you are thrilled to have received it., and I am so happy for you! She is just precious!
What a great surprise!!!!! She is just so adorable! And those cheeks look so very kissable! :) Thanks for sharing your journey!
SWEEEEEEEEEET! Thanks for sharing it with us.
~Tiff
What a sweet picture. She'll be home soon!!
Amy, Good Morning! You are probably sitting there at the computer. I just got home (ha ha) really I just couldn't sleep and thought I would check on Miss J. I love the new picture, she's soooo cute.
Post a Comment