Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hello March!

Well, this is it, officially the first day of March. My hope is dwindling that we will see referrals this week. Not that I really had much hope anyway, but you just never know. Now, if we don't start seeing something happen next week, then you can officially place my name in the very disappointed column. I think that this week was really a little to early to set your expectations too high. Today has been a pretty good day and we have a big weekend coming up so we are excited about that. I have family coming this weekend and I am sure that we will shop til we drop and then all shower on Sunday. Hee hee! That just sounds funny to me! It's going to be a great weekend and I am sure that we will squeeze in a little Chinese food at Pei Wei at some point. Woo Hoo, a good time will be had by all.

3 comments:

Alison B. said...

mmmmm. pei wei.

Anonymous said...

we love some Pee Wees (as we call it)... see ya sunday ... now don't buy everything till you see what you get at the shower ... self-control is a goldy trait!!! hee,hee,hee ...

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend Amy! Save some shopping for your adoption buddies too...I haven't done much shopping yet so I've got to go and can't wait to come to Nashville for a fun day with you and our other friends- with referral pictures in hand!