Monday, March 05, 2007

Here's The Scoop!

Well, it looks as though 10/24/05 has been confirmed as the cut-off. I always hesitate to say this as it has not changed on the main CCAA site. Apparently this is from the "internal" pages that can only be accessed by log in. So I guess until I see it actually change on the CCAA website or get "the call" I won't hang my hat on it until then.

Now, the question is, what does the package that was mailed from the CCAA on Friday 3/2 contain. Could it be referrals? Yes. Could it be TA's? (travel approvals) Yes. Both are a possibility, but with the rumors of a cut-off date floating around, I can only believe that there is a strong possibility that there is referrals in that package. Time will tell. Stay tuned and check frequently. I will blog as soon as I have news of any kind.

Also, I will blog about the shower we had yesterday as soon as I can. WOW. It was great!

No comments: