Wow, one week from today, we will be own our way to China. Our hearts are already racing and we aren't sleepig so good. Well, Pat and I aren't sleeping so good. However, I have not slept good in a year anyway, you can tell by my blog post times. People ask me all the time why I email them in the middle of the night. It's just a hand time to blog and answer emails. :)
We can't believe it ourselves. We are leaving for China to go and get our baby girl and bring her home. Life, as we know it, will be forever changed, both for us and for Jadyn. Thank you Father for blessing us with this sweet girl. Continue to pray for her. One of the things that I have prayed since we began this journey is that God would give her our voices so that when she heard us speak to her, she would know that we were her family and feel a supernatural peace and comfort.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Short Timers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am totally excited!!! Seems like we have been waiting forever. Have a good day!
Love, Sissy
Wow - just one more week and then you'll get to hold your little girl in your arms! What an emotional moment that will be. So excited for you guys!
Congratulations! We were part of the Bethany Sept '06 Chongqing group and will be following your journey. And what a wonderful one it will be!!!
Lisa :)
Loving Gracie
Amy,
Praying for you already that you will have safe travel and that your experience in China will be wonderful!
We most likely won't be able to come to the airport because we already have a neighborhood block party scheduled for that Saturday afternoon at the same time your flight arrives. I'm super disappointed about that, but we will look forward to seeing Jadyn home in Smyrna the next day.
Oh, my goodness, I cannot believe in one week you will finally get to hold your sweet Jadyn. I remember a week before we went to get Mia, everything suddenly hit me that I still had so much to do before we left. As if I hadn't had forever and a day to get it done already. By that point though I really didn't care if we got it done in time or not, I just wanted that baby girl in my arms.
Oh, yeh, and surprisingly enough, we just found out this past Friday we are PREGNANT!!! Talk about shock!! We are so excited though and feel so very blessed about this miracle baby. God is so good isn't he? Hang on your almost there, and trust me, the ride is just beginning!!
Love,
April
I AM SO SUPER EXCITED FOR YOUR FAMILY ... THIS WILL BE A TIME IN YOUR LIFE THAT WILL FOREVER BE BOOKMARKED AND THOSE FEELINGS YOU HAVE WHEN THEY PLACE HER IN YOUR ARMS WILL NEVER GO AWAY !!!! LOL
Post a Comment