Well here it is!!! We finally have our TA. We have to be in Beijing on Wednesday, May 9 for touriing, we will arrive in Chongqing on the evening of Saturday, May 12 and our Consulate appointment is Thursday, May 17th. We will be returning to the US on Saturday, May 19th.
I am a little disappointed that we have to wait so long, but if there is one thing that I have learned during the past two years it's that I am SO not in control! I realize that it's God's perfect timing and I am very thankful that we finally have a light at the end of this very long tunnel. We are truly excited!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
We FINALLY have a TA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
JUST SAW THE TA ... SORRY IT WILL BE LONGER, BUT JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO J AND THE NEXT 3 WEEKS WILL FLY !!!! PRAYING FOR YOU !!!
Yahoo!
Just in time for Mother's Day!!!
I'm sure you are so excited to finally have travel date. Congratulations!
We are so happy for you guys!! Just think of it this way.......
Dozens and dozens of forms you've filled out, Fingerprints, Medical Exams and Over 2 years of waiting and praying, Knowing that God is fixing to give you the most perfect Mother's Day present ever........PRICELESS!!!!!
Much love,
April & Mia Reed
Yeah! The next few weeks will fly!
Great news!
"How great is our God!" i am soooo happy for ya'll. It will be here before you know it. I will be praying for you as you get ready.
WooHooooo! I am so happy for you guys! I know you are just SO excited!! I am too for you!
Great news!! What a Mother's Day present!!!
Post a Comment