Here's outfit #2. The jumper is reversible with the pink on one side and the polka dots on the other side. I made the green pants in tiny little corduroy. The third picture is Zac trying to button the model's jumper. Models are just so temperamental these days, you just can't find good help. Stay tuned, more to come tomorrow.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Amy - I LOVE the jumpers! And how cool that they're reversible!!! You do a great job on those!
zac is a great baby wrangler
Love the photo of Zac and Jadyn!! Looks like she is biting his knee. :)
I have been reading your blog for a little while now. I love the jumper!!! When are you going to start taking orders?? :)
Those are the CUTEST dresses I have seen in a long time! My fave is the polka dot one! C.U.T.E.!! I think you may have to carve out some time to start making these for everyone. Sounds like you have a big fan club.
love it !!! you know i am all about some girlie stuff ... and i am order number 1 ... want 2 of everything!!!
I love all the little dresses. I am so impressed. By the way Karl wants some bonding time with Jadyn it just killed him that she was scared of him. He loves babies.
Post a Comment