Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sweet Baby Girl


A few days ago, my friend and photographer extroidinaire did a session with Miss Priss. Here is a picture just to wet your appetite. You can go to Alison's website and check out the rest that she has posted on there. I am so excited about these pictures - I hear my checkbook whining already.

5 comments:

lauraknight said...

Love the picture...Alison always does wonderful work.

I also wanted to say that I like the new look of your blog. It looks great!

Jeanne said...

Love the new look of the blog! And I love those pictures of Miss Jadyn! Cute, cute, cute just doesn't even begin to do it! Alison did an amazing job!

Laura said...

I saw Alison's website and love the pictures!!! I also love your new blog look!

Laura said...

Okay Amy - you're getting a little carried away! You've changed your blog look AGAIN today! I just looked at it this morning, and now it's different! You must have too much time on your hands!!! HaHa!!

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

Very beautiful.......the pictures of Jadyn, not the blog! HA! No, the blog is great too, but the pictures of Jadyn are awesome! I so enjoy your blog & the so often needed reminder to myself that comes with it that though the wait is long, bringing our daughter home will be so worth it. I am also thankful to have someone who knows so well that this is all so not about us as I often need that reminder too! Thanks! Jen P.