As you can tell, things have changed once again. I became so fond of the red and black theme that I asked my friend Verna to bring it back. What do you think about the new theme. I LOVE it.
Now, here's what you need to do. Verna is an adoptive Mom who is doing blog templates as a part of her fundraiser for her next adoption. She is logged in already and is anxiously awaiting Lily Grace. Check out her blog, email her and get her started right away on your new blog work. She is wonderful to work with, believe me, she's made about a million changes for me. You can give her something to work with, a color scheme, ideas etc. and turn her loose. She's just wonderful. So, if you're blog is boring, email her. She would love to help you out!!!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
What Do You Think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
what a great way for her to earn some extra money for her adoption.
I like both pictures that you had on there.
:)jamie
verna is the best ... she has done all my blog templates and i am the one who gave her the official name "blog fairy" ... she just swoops right in with sweetness and patience and does her thing ... love your new look Amy ...
i really like the black and white background! so fashionable.
Glad you went back to the red thread template. Green and pink was pretty, but I like this one the best!
Awesome! It took me a minute to realize it was your blog as I had it under "The Journey of Life". When I came to it and saw the title though - well, it is perfect!
That blog fairy is SOMETHING!!! I love it - I especially LOVE the pic with the red thread - how clever is that?!?!?
Post a Comment