Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday My Love!




To day is the love of my life's 41st birthday. So in honor of the big day, I'm going to list 41 reasons that we love him so.






  1. He is the funniest person I know.


  2. His feet are always warm, no matter how cold the night.


  3. He is my first love.


  4. He's the father of my children.


  5. He filled out the preliminary application for adoption and suprised me!


  6. He plays "I'm gonna get you" everynight with Jadyn.


  7. He prays with me.


  8. He loves me like no one ever has.


  9. He ALWAYS seeks the Father's face on every issue.


  10. He's proud of our boys.


  11. He adores "Daddy's little girl".


  12. He wants to adopt again.


  13. He's hot.


  14. He dresses really great.


  15. He does our laundry.


  16. He sweeps the wood floors.


  17. He has more integrity than anyone I know.


  18. He's my spiritual super hero.


  19. He prays for our children.


  20. He prays for me.


  21. He lets my dog sleep with us.


  22. He loves to shop.


  23. He loves shoes.


  24. He spends time every day with God.


  25. He leads our family.


  26. He's so smart.


  27. He use to be red headed.


  28. He makes me laugh when no one else can.


  29. He makes our children laugh too.


  30. He lets me sleep with my mattress warmer on in August.


  31. He always drives when we go places together.


  32. He takes such good care of me.


  33. He don't mind if I sleep in socks.


  34. He rarely complains about my flannel sleep pants.


  35. He likes the same TV shows that I do.


  36. He always watches them with me.


  37. He always wants me to go to bed when he does.


  38. He has a heart for the lost.


  39. He has a heart for orphans all over the world.


  40. He is our spiritual leader.


  41. He's my best friend in the world.


I could go on and on and on, but since he's only 41, I guess I'll stop there. I love you baby, with all my heart. And your children love you too. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy. I love reading your blog. I just got engaged. I hope that my wife one day will be able to say the things you have about Pat. I really look up to Pat.