Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Obsession Continues


Be very, very quiet, I'm hunting dum dums!

I briefly mentioned in a previous post about Jadyn's current obsession with Dum Dums. Well, it's getting worse and it looks as though we are going to have to have some intervention. For whatever reason, I purchased a bag of the little devils for Halloween and she know's where they are, no matter how many times that you move them. I think she has Dum Dum ESP! Well, this is what we are dealing with due to her obsession with the Dum Dums.

Hmmm, where are those dum dums?

Caught in the act!

And this is after I put them in a bag and put them in the closet. She still searches for them. We can't keep her off of the dining room table. Oh well, a tootsie roll will have to do.

1 comment:

Deedeec said...

Hi Amy,

I haven't seen your site in a while. You have done a great job with all the updates and pictures. Jadyn is a cutie! I know we have had trouble communicating and once school started, it really became difficult. I'm going to leave you my email in this comment Deedeec@comcast.net. Maybe that might work. I would love to meet Jadyn. We saw Pat at the Smyrna/Lavergne game and spoke with him a little. We are still at least a year away from our Riley Grace. Our LID is 11/28/06--our wedding anniversary! You know they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so would you mind if we used your Christmas card from last year? The one that says "No matter where you are this Christmas, may you feel His love." Did you create this yourself? I need more info. Just email when you can. I know life is busy, especially with a baby.

Deanna Campbell