When we talk to Seth on Skype, which is very often, Jadyn loves to talk to him. Many times, she wants to sit on the computer desk, right up next to the monitor. She shares her "tag" with him, gives him a drink of her milk or juice, and all those fun things. I love to watch her as she talks to him. She also gives him lots of sugar. Seth, I hope you can feel the love from across the world!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Picture of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
did pat tell you that jadyn gave norah some tag on tuesday? and shared her candy? definitely someone who is close to ready to be a big sister!
I just teared up looking at that...
That is the sweetest thing ever. I know Seth can feel the love.
That is absolutely tearfully sweet.
Amy: That is one of the aweetest pictures you have posted...I'm sure Seth can feel the love.
oh that made me cry. I love my big brothers and miss them to JJ.
Post a Comment