Sunday, April 13, 2008

This Is What Two Looks Like!

This is what two looks like when she gets up in the morning!



This ...



...and this is what 2 looks like while she is playing at church.






This is what two looks like in her "birthday shirt"!





This is what your "loot" looks like when you are 2.





This is what two looks like when she blows out her candle, over and over and over!


This is what two looks like feeding her new baby doll.


This is what two looks like when she is tired of having her picture made.

This is two getting ready for bed with her "cheese" grin.

Sweet dreams two, you make my heart smile.

My sweet, sweet baby girl. I love you so very much and I can't believe that you are two already. What changes you have made since you were first placed in my arms. You have come so far. I can't wait to see what is yet to come. I thank God for you every day. You have brought us more joy that we could ever imagine. You are the light of our lives.

I pray so many things for you, my child. I love you with all my heart.

Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like she had some fun..need some pix driving that new ATV! LOL

Laura L. said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Jadyn! I know you must have had a wonderful day together.
Her hair is so cute and I'm wondering if it has a natural wave?
Your previous post describes my thoughts and heart on this matter too. So sweet how you wrote it.
Have a wonderful day.