Saturday, October 04, 2008

China Bound!

Wait a second, I thought you were adopting from Ethiopia.


Well, you're right, we are, but bright and early in the morning we are boarding a plane headed for China.  Pat and I will be going on a M trip this time, back to the area that we visited a couple of days before we met the rest of the travel group in Beijing.  We will be traveling to Langfang.

Jadyn and the boys will be staying with Nana and Papoo (as Jadyn so fondly calls Papaw) here at the house.  Pray for Jadyn especially, this will be the first time she has ever been away from Mommy.  Pray for Mommy, that I will actually get on that plane in the morning.  Right now, it's not looking too promising! :)

It's much harder than I ever thought it would be, but it's important that we do this trip.  World msns is such a part of who we are and we are excited.  It's just tough to leave my babies behind, especially the two year old.  We probably won't be able to blog while we're gone, but I promise to check in when I return.  I know that my posts have been few and far between, but I've been terribly busy!

Love to you all and we'll be home the night of October 12.  Oh, and BTW, pray for Seth as he will be boarding a plane bound for India on October 10.  He will be doing the same type trip as we are going on.  He is very excited also!  He will be in India before we actually leave China.  Wow, we are a traveling family.

Oh, and pray for our dear friends Brad and Alison and their sweet baby Norah.  Go here and see why and make a donation to their paypal account!  Go ahead, be a part of something great!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Janeen Jordan said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! I know it's gotta be hard to leave J behind, but see it as a time of further bonding with grandparents. She'll be fine. :O) You and Pat and Seth are in our prayers!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

will pray for your trip, your heart, and the boys/J at home !!!!