Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ni Hao from China

Hello all,

Believe it or not, we have internet access. We are well. Everyone weathered the LONG flight very well and we have hit the ground running. We had a wonderful dinner of chicken feet and fried crickets last night with a high ranking government official. I kid you not about the official or the grasshoppers and chicken feet. Some of us at more than others. Me, not so much. You all that know me well know that I don't eat chicken wings, much less feet. But it was a really cool experience.

We slept well, got to talk to Jadyn via skype last night and everyone looked to be holding up pretty well. Jadyn was pretty much just wanting Mommy and Zac said that she didn't want anything to do with anyone, only Mommy. We talked via skype for several minutes and by the time we hung up, she seemed to be coming out of it a little. She was laughing and talking. So, pray for her and for her Mommy. :)

Hopefully, I'll be able to check in periodically. Love to you all!

1 comment:

Janeen Jordan said...

Yea for internet!! I saw you online briefly last night on facebook - it was my bed time just as you were rising for the day. Hope the trip goes really well - as always, praying for you guys!!! (oh, I'm with you on the chicken feet and crickets...bleck!)