Thank you, Jesus, we are home! I so enjoyed our time in China, but it is ALWAYS good to be home. It is wonderful to be able to freely say what I want to say and freely type what I choose. We had to be so very careful with what we wrote while we were in China. The internet is monitored VERY closely in China and anything you write or say could endanger the families that live there and attempt to demonstrate the love of God to the people of China.
Man, what an amazing work that these M families have going on. Let me just tell you, God is alive and well in China. Christianity is growing at a rapid rate and this makes the government very nervous. I have so very many stories to tell, including more detail on the visits that we made and attending a service at an underground church. What an experience. I always knew they existed, but never thought that I would actually attend one myself. The people of China are hungry for the truth, they desire to know the one true and living God. As a team, we laughed, we cried and all emotions in between. There is just so much to tell. Where do I begin?
It's 3:00 a.m. and I am beat. It's been a tough couple of days since returning home. Pat and I lost a very special person in our lives, Jacquie Franklin. Today, the world is less one great woman. A woman that we were honored to know and love the past several years. What a blessing she was to our lives. Check back soon.
Thanks for reading,


4 comments:
Can't wait to hear more about your trip! So sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry about the loss of your dear friend. We were praying for her while you were away.
Please blog more about your trip. Details! I want details!
Glad you are all home safely. So sorry to hear about Jacquie. How did Jadyn do with her mama gone?
Glad you are back home safe and sound. Sorry to hear about your friend. I know Jadyn is very happy to have her mommy back.
Post a Comment