Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ole Twinkle Toes



Man+pedicure+NFL=Great Blog Post


It seems to take away the sting of watching your masculinity fly out the window before your eyes if you watch football while you are getting your pedicure.  Jadyn started out with just a nail file and then it was all down hill.  She put her little finger in the air and said "I get my pink" which is what she calls nail polish of any color.  Pat new he was in for it when that statement was made.

And he cannot tell her no.

It was actually quite funny, however, his right foot looked as though he had got it stuck under the lawnmower.  We all know that could never happen though ! I love him for the "tea" he drinks out of the little pink disney princess cups and for letting our little girl paint his toenails.  However, I spent the next 30 minutes with the remover and cotton getting the "pink" off his nails and feet.  I think he enjoyed it. Me, not so much.

Here are some pictures from the occasion.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin funny!!! Maybe Pat needs pinks on his toenails all the time!

Love,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

I love it! You should have made him keep it on for show-n-tell at church! He's a great daddy for being a good sport.

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I have laughed so hard that I think I scared the dogs! That is so funny and so sweet that he loves her so much that he let her torture him like that. LOL

And you finally pulled me out of lurking just because I HAD to comment on that one. ;-)

Laura said...

That is too funny!!!

Mandi said...

I love it. Too cute, Jadyn, not Pats toes lol.

Gina said...

Priceless! Pat's toes look like part of a horror movie! Jadyn looks so serious, too....really concentrating on her job! What a good daddy!!

Gina

Reading Rosie said...

Way too funny! Love It!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Having a little girl has really changed that manly man's life. I am really impressed!
Stacey Redding

Anonymous said...

The picures make the story!!! I think she did a great job..for a 2.5 yr old. I would have been cleaning the floors (not just toes) afterwards if Teagan had been in control of a bottle of nail polish! :) Thanks for sharing!!

Diana said...

How great! I love the photo that looks like she is concentrating so hard. Great Job Jadyn!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. My hubby use to do the same thing with our daughter. She would paint his toenails and fingernails. It was precious. Those are the best dad's. They'd do anything for their daughter.

Anonymous said...

Amy: How funny,Ashley & Amanda have done everything to Benny, he just let them do whatever, we've had a lot of laughs about some of the things,especially when he got his hair rolled on perm rods,then the doorbell rang,he was pulling out those rods hair and all, he swears to this day that is the reason he has little hair now, but we love him & his good nature, Daddy's will do anything for their girls...I loved the post....Love, Annie

Kelly said...

This is a really cute post. Oh & by the way, since you asked for comments. . . You've been tagged :oP You can go to my blog for details.

Ps. sorry :o)

Tiffany said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That is SOOO funny! I cannot wait to show Steve!

Pat, you ARE the Father of the Year!