Today is one of those days where my emotions have been "running crazy". Here is my post from the babyjellybeans site that pretty much sums up what I am feeling in my heart...
When I think of the whole process, it overwhelms me sometimes with raw emotion. I don't understand why God chose for us to be in this place, at this time, but He did. And for that, I will be forever be grateful. It is so hard to describe how you can love something so much that you have never seen, felt, smelled, touched or held. Hmm, much like my love for God I would say. We are in love with a child we have never seen and that boggles the mind. How can I love something so deeply that I have never seen? That, my family and friends, is the overflowing of the love of God in my life. It is a love that is so real it consumes you, yet so tender, you just want to share it with the world. Isn't that what it's really all about. Sharing God's love with the world. When I think of the complexity of it all, it always leads me to the God I love and His grace. He has chosen to entrust us with this gift of undescribable love in our hearts. A love that can only be placed there by the Creator. Wow.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
How I Am Feeling Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment