
Today is February 21, 2007. Officially, we have been logged in for 16 months today. That's a long time in case you didn't realize! :) I could have carried and given birth to an elephant by now. But let me just say: LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN! Most of the time referrals come the end of the month, so I am counting down the end of February. I will be posting a message everyday until we receive our referral which should be the end of February/first of March. Pray that it is closer to the end of February. Finally, we will have a name, picture, birthdate and our prayers will have a face. Our hearts are filled with joy and anticipation and especially love. Join me as we count down these next few days until we see the face of Jadyn!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Counting February Outta Here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I am counting along with you! Can't wait! XOXOXO
How exciting,Amy!! I can't even imagine how excited you guys are!! Only a few moew days until you see her precious face!I check Bethany's forum everyday (ok several times a day) just to see what is going on!!! Praying for you all...especially Jadyn!!
Ashley
Oops...I meant a few "MORE" days!!!Ashley
YAY
So excited for you guys! I can just imagine you must be about to bust at the seams with excitement and nerves all rolled into one!
Ashley - I like "moew" better. It just sounds better!
These are really exciting times. We talk about it all the time and go over different scenarios over and over. I guess you can say that it is along those same things that you wonder about when you are about to give birth. What if she don't like us? Will she be "cute"? I know, I know, how shallow is that? What if she wants to go back to China? I guess I am finally losing it. Jeanne, you're exactly right, I am about to bust at the seams! And, I am afraid that will be a terrible sight!
I can't stop imagining how you will find out...a phone call, email, or maybe God will land on your heart in a way you can't ignore and you'll just know. I am overjoyed for that moment you and Pat will share with each other, your boys, and then the rest of us!What a blessing.
OHHHHH how exciting!!! I remember all those same thoughts/feelings when I was pregnant with Leigha. I just couldn't imagine what she was going to look like, if she would like me back, etc. Just like you are wondering. Let me just tell you ~ she is going to LOVE you. Her little heart has ALREADY been prepared for you and she will know you the minute you hold her in your arms. Our God is THAT good! I am SO excited for you and Pat!
Oh, Amy!! I was holding baby Kate while reading your post and the emotions of what I felt while waiting for her to arrive came racing back!! They were exactly what you expressed.
Jadyn has grown in your heart for all these many months just as Kate (and Emily and Mary) grew in my heart and stomach. We, as women, were created for this, don't you think? We serve a great God!
I am praying and waiting for Jadyn along with you. I'll look forward to reading your updates each day.
I am so excited for you guys! I can't imagine all the different emotions you must be going through!
sooo encouraging!
You're right - Pat has no idea what he's in for with a little girl! She'll have him so wrapped around her little finger!! Can't wait to hear the news and see a picture on your blog!!!
Post a Comment