Sunday, February 25, 2007

What am I counting to?

I was telling Pat something about the blog today and he said that he was wondering what I was counting down to. So, I guess that I will have to change my post titles to no count down since I don't know for sure when we will get our referral. I was counting down to the end of February, but since there is no guarrantee that they will come March 1, I suppose I need to change my counting ways!

We have began a huge project and that is trying to get Zac's room ready upstairs. He is moving into the bonus room, which was Seth's old room. We are going to make Seth's old room an office/guest bedroom so the pressure is on. We went Saturday and purchased paint and it is looking great. It will be a sweet room. So now, our "spare" time is spent on painting. It's a big room, lots of angles and lots of trimming. Pat and Zac helped do the rolling, but I am the only one that can trim, or that's the story and everyone is sticking to it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the projects will help you keep your focus until your little one gets there...or you get to her. we're praying for ya'll!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

it sounds like nesting with all this organizing and painting... i can smell a referral coming soon.