Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Favorite Picture of All!


This is my favorite pictue of all. This picture was taken in November. Is that not the sweetest face that you have ever laid eyes on? We cannot wait to kiss those sweet cheeks. I am so humbled that God has chosen us to parent this child.

7 comments:

Sissy said...

Oh those beautiful black eyes, and that little round face. So precious...I can't wait!
Sissy

Unknown said...

Beautiful! It seems like she is being well cared for!

Anonymous said...

That is so precious! I know your arms are just aching. We are so excited for you guys and thankful for this blessing!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am praying for quick travel. the children's pastor from Fellowship Bible got there referral when you did. you may see them in China. Oh, did i say she was cute ??? She is so adorable ...

Ashley said...

Look at those sweet cheeks. I could just pinch 'em!!!! She is so precious!!

Ashley

Laura said...

So cute! We're so excited for you guys!

marypendarvis said...

Amy,this is Mary Ann.Congratulations,she is beautiful and so precious.Ilove you.