

Finally, our prayers have a face. We think that she is the most beautiful baby on this earth and we are speechless. We are in awe of God's goodness and His faithfulness. We cannot believe that He saw fit to match us with such a beautiful baby. She is truly beautiful, for her sticking up hair to her little tulip shaped lips. WOW, pretty much sums it up. I will post more later. We have so much to enlighten you on. Until then, you will just have to stare at these two pictures. I have been for the last 10 hours. Life is so sweet!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
To God Be the Glory...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
It is truly beautiful to see God doing some of His most beautiful work in lives of those around us.
Jadyn is a child of beauty and grace. Much Love to you all.
Diana
I have stared at her for a few hours myself!! she is beautiful and that face will be kissed so much very soon.
Sweetness... that is what she looks like to me!
I instantly fell in love with this precious little girl. After your call yesterday, I could hardly drive home (I was too busy looking at her picture on my phone). I am so thankful that she looks so healthy and has such a sweet content expression. She is a beautiful child. What am I doing up at 4:00 AM....yesterday was way too exciting for old aunties! XOXO
That's okay, I am up at 4:30am because this is the third time that I got up to check and make sure that her picture is still there and I was not dreaming! One word pretty much sums up the day. WOW.
To God be the Glory! I am Alison's mother and I have been walking this journey along with you, Pat, Alison and Brad. My prayers have been and will continue to be with you. Jaydn is absolutely beautiful and I just know in her spirit she is lifted with the news! I just bet this morning looks so much more beautiful than you could have ever planned or imagined. I celebrate with you all! My love, Karen
She is beautiful!!
She was created for your family and now you have a face to put with the name you have chosen for her. What a wonderful gift! You are truly blessed. Can't wait until she is home in Smyrna.
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! We,too, are in the process of adopting from China! I am praying for you as you await travel time!
Kim
you all have one special little girl there still praying that youall will be over in china when she turns one year old she is so precious god is awsome love you guys and jadyn too LUKE RANDALL
YAY!! I saw her picture yesterday on Pat's blog! She is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you and your family! I bet you are so relieved to see her face. Aaaackkk ~ Happy tears!!!!
~Tiff
Thanks be to God for the glory of His creation!! She is just darling - and I have to say she will look even better in your arms....
Many prayers for you and your family as your journey continues!!
Come on over to our site and check out our adoption story as well. And pray for us!
She is beautiful. What a wonderful gift! You are blessed.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am excited for you all! She will be sore from all the huggs....
We are so very happy for you all! She is beautiful!
Jason and Betsy Junot
Well, several days have past and that perfect little face is still the image my mind's eye sees over and over. I can't wait to get some of that neck sugar and count those little piggies!
Love you all more than you'll ever know.
Lelly
She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I look forward reading and following along on your trip to get her.
Love
Beth Taylor and the boys
Post a Comment