Monday, March 05, 2007

WE HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are praising God for this wonderful news! We have a daughter!

Name: Fu Bao Jun
DOB 4/13/06
Fuling Social Welfare Institute
Chongqing

We are absolutely beside ourselves and still cannot believe that we have gotten "the call". We go down tomorrow to Bethany and pick up the picture and the rest of the translated information. We stand in awe of the God we serve.

18 comments:

Becca said...

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

Brad Bynum said...

Alison and I celebrate for you.

To God Be the Glory...

SUZANNE said...

I know that you and Pat are on cloud 9 right now! Praying that you will be there in time for her 1st birthday. Can't wait to see a picture. :)

Worm and Da said...

Yahoo!!!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

I have tears of joy for you streaming down my face. I know you have waited so long for this. Take it from someone who has been there. Be prepared to be BLESSED beyond your belief.

Love and Prayers,
April and Mia Reed

Jeanne said...

YEA!!!!!! Just in time for her 1st birthday!!!!! How great is our God???????

Diana said...

Wow!!! I am getting chills all over me! This is so exciting!We can't wait to see your beautiful baby! Congrats!!!!

Sissy said...

Wonderful!!!!! It will be great to see Jadyn's face tomorrow. By the way, thanks for the great weekend.

dreamingBIGdreams said...

YEAH! I can't wait to see her face!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What an amazing God!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I am thrilled for you and so very thankful!! I was just at the Y and all the FBC girls working in the nursery were buzzing with the news. I hadn't heard yet and I was so glad to get home and read all about it here. We can't wait to meet your new daughter.

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay yay yay! I can hardly believe this day has finally arrived! I'd love more than anything to "sub" for Lisa tomorrow a.m. Can't wait to see what Jadyn looks like! I hope you're able to get some sleep tonight!

Kelly said...

Yeah!!! What great timing our God has. She will spend her second year at home with her family! Bradley is available if you want to go ahead and make arrangements!!!

Laura said...

What wonderful news!!! Can't wait to see her picture tomorrow!!! Those April babies sure are sweet!!! (Katelyn's birthday is April 3rd.) Hope you're able to celebrate Jadyn's 1st birthday together as a family - whether here or in China - it doesn't really matter!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

still smiling from talking to you today. praise the Lord! Your voice gave away all the excitement, love and relief that you now feel !!! i will hunt you down tomorrow for a peek at little miss princess HOOD!

Tiffany said...

Oh YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! How exciting to get her picture tomorrow. I SOOO would not be able to wait until tomorrow! heehee. I can't wait to see her face either. I know she is just beautiful! God is so good. Thank you Jesus for Your faithfulness. To You be all the glory for this special little girl.
~Tiff

Tracie said...

What a blessing! We're so thrilled for you.

Anonymous said...

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! God certainly heard and answered our prayers that you'd hear something THIS week! I can't even begin to know what you are feeling, but share in your enormouse JOY!