Friday, September 07, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

"You've never made anything for the rest of us" said Pat.

"I know, but she's cuter than the rest of you" said Amy.

"Oh" Pat replied.

Enough said.

9 comments:

Laura said...

CUTE dress!!!

Sissy said...

Oh my gosh!!! How cute!! Did you make that dress?? Mother would be so proud. By the way I love the new blog, the Blog Fairy does a great job. Have a great weekend...Sissy

Anonymous said...

Very cute dress! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Ok..I've already shared with you how much I love the dress, but I'm cracking up at the actual post! LOL

Alison B. said...

I think that Norah is cute too and she might deserve a cute dress like that too!

It so SOOO sweet. If you decide to make more let me know and we'll buy one from you!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, so i heard about your new endeavor into making clothes for fund raising your next adoption... i am ready to order matching dresses for Em and Mags !!!! Tell Pat i don't think the dress would fit him anyway ...lol

Beckyb said...

OK - don't keep us in suspense - HOW can we order those?!?! I just LOVE it!!! I will gladly support another adoption!!! :)

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

Okay, sounds like we are all in agreement Amy! You have to start making those.....in your spare time, right? Oh my. Well, you have certainly started something here! :) Hope you stocked up on the material. Like the others, let me know, seriously, if you really do start making them to sell. We would be interested for sure for our Mia! Another adoption......hmmmmm? Are Jadyn & her brothers going to be getting a sibling?

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

LOVE, LOVE the Dress!!! You are VERY talented!!!

And the little girl wearing it...Oh, just TOO CUTE!! :)

-April