Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Thelma and Louise




A few Fridays ago, Pat, Jadyn, Leslie, Addie and I loaded up and headed to Franklin for Asian Invasion playgroup.  Needless to say, a good time was had by all.  When we walked in the door, Jadyn hit the ground running, and didn't stop the whole time we were there.  These are the funniest pictures from the day and what I think was probably being said.





"Are you sure we should be driving like this Thelma? I mean in broad daylight and everything." said Louise



"Oh great Louise! Now something is wrong with the jeep, I'm calling my Daddy!" shouted Thelma



"No, you're not calling your Daddy or AAA, I can fix it!" Louise said sarcastically,
" Hmmmm, now let me see here, oh yeah, there is the problem..." she said.



"Thelma, if you are going to talk on that cell phone, I'm putting my seat belt on, a girl can never be too careful these days" said Louise,

"Yeah" replied Thelma, "I'm really not sure where I learned to talk on the cell phone while I drive, my Mom NEVER talks on the cell phone while she is driving, I guess I'm just into living dangerously!"

"Buckle up, Louise" said Thelma.

"Let's roll!" shouted Louise, "and watch out for that cliff!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...you're a goof ball Amy! The girls are so cute!
Hugs~

Leslie O said...

Mmmmm, this probably is not a good sign of things to come. Lelly

Sissy said...

How funny!!! HA HA...when it comes to never talking on the cell phone while driving.

XOXO
Sissy

Gina said...

Too cute!! I wish we had an Asian Invasion here!! HA!!

Gina :)

Mandi said...

I think you and Leslie need to be worried those two are gonna be trouble lol. That is too funny.

Praise and Coffee said...

They are adorable!
I saw your comment on Antique Mommy...I also have older children and then went to China for our little Lauren.
Such a blessing!

But it IS much more tiring this time don't you think???!!

Sue

Ruth said...

How funny!!