I am ramping up my sewing business and have several things in the works. My dear friend Terri sent me this precious design that she found on a websites list of free designs. It's a new technique that I had never tried and oh, it turned out so cute. I LOVE it.
Let me know what you think, especially all you lurkers that never comment!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Fun Creations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I'm not a lurker...I'm a regular...and I'm a sister!!! This is sooooooo cute. I love the purple on the green.
Sissy
I love the design too. We'll see if I get to buy some of these cute things or if you will have to come up with some cute boy things!!;)
Ha!! I love it. :) Maybe Ray will let me buy some things soon?
I am a regular lurker, but don't usually comment due to lack of time. That is adorable! I want one for my little one when we bring her home. I love all your photos, too!
Adorable :o)
Cute, cute, CUTE, Amy!
Amy M. :)
i'm flattered that you made me a shirt! ;)
that's cute.
Me thinks that is so cute,& will be even cuter with Jadyn in it.....I'm impressed by your handiwork....Love, Annie
Hi Amy,
It's been a while since I stopped by to see what's happening with you guys.
What a cute shirt! :)
Glad to hear that your son is back.
Enjoy summer!
~Laura
(the other Jadyn's mom) :)
Adorable!!! I may have to introduce you to some friends of mine who also have an adopted Chinese daughter who is about Jadyn's age and a domestic daughter who is eight. I am sure that they would love your stuff for little girls!
(Oh... and about that lurking... and not commenting... Until about a week ago, I couldn't make my google account work to comment... So... not trying to be a lurker...or a nosy neighbor... finally got it to work for comments.)
I will buy one hopefully in the late 2010 or early 2011.
Post a Comment