Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday the 13th

I just don't put much stock in the whole Friday the 13th thing, but the title seems to fit.

Today has been quite the interesting day. I took Jadyn this morning to have some pictures done with my friend Alison. Well, let me just tell you, it was a disaster. I just hope and pray that we have a good one or two. Jadyn behaved like a barbarian, she is truly a descendant of Ghengis Khan. I have found out that I have very little tolerance for that nonsense too. Leslie and Addie met us over there and maybe, just maybe, Alison got a couple of pics that were worth her time. Addie was great, a real ham for the camera. She is a natural. So, we'll wait anxiously to see what sort of pictures we have. According to Alison, every one's photo shoot was a little on the sour side. Maybe there is a full moon? Or, maybe it's just Friday the 13th!

Any ways, happy day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally forgot about it being friday the 13. i don't think that explains how terrible the other days went though!

i think the biggest thing is that our subjects were one and two - probably the toughest ages EVER. ugh.

we did catch a few in there though and they are sweet. only we will truly know the real story! ha.

graceling said...

Pictures with children is a much harder task than, say, coding a patient (I am a RN.)

Good luck with the pics!

Laura said...

I'm sure Alison got some good ones!!!