You are probably heading to bed and we are up and ready to begin our day. We had an incredible day yesterday. We visited a special school that is a boarding school for special needs children. I was so impressed for the director and his heart for the children. The school is funded by the government and it is an amazing place. The children that attend are deaf, blind, several forms of MR and around 50 or so orphans. They are so well cared for and I can't wait to post a few pictures. The children LOVE having someone visit them. We handed out stickers and won their hearts.
China is an amazing place. The hearts of the people that are with our group are truly touched. We are headed to two orphanages today and then into Beijing tonight. One of the orphanages that we are visiting is the Langfang SWI, which we visited last time. It is a small, local orphanage with mostly special needs children. The other orphanage is about an hour and a half out of Langfang and is a very large orphanage or about 600 children. You cannot come to this place and not be changed. We are so blessed by being with the M family and the children of Agape house.
Continue to think about us, the team, and for our families who are at home. Love to you all and I'll check back soon!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Good Morning from China
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So glad to see you post here!! Love and prayers friend!
Hugs~
Thanks for your posts. I love the info. I am so glad Kyle is there. Be safe and know we are praying for you back at home. -- Amy
Post a Comment