I got up Saturday morning and one of the first things I do is look out the front door to "check the weather" as my Dad use to do. My eyes immediately were drawn to this beautiful moon that was shining so bright in the daylight. The picture does not capture how bright the moon really was. You could see the surface colors and it was so vivid. So many times throughout this journey I have looked at the moon and it is one of the few things that links us to Jadyn right now. As she is in China and we are on the other side of the world, it's the same moon that shines over both of us. When I see it in the daytime, my mind always thinks that maybe a very loving nanny is walking Jadyn outside to see the moon. She points and shows it to her and they look at it, just a few seconds and at the same time that I am standing on my front walk in my pajamas, looking at the moon and thinking about my little girl. Maybe a stretch, but somehow it give me such a peace. I really needed to see that daytime moon Saturday morning and I thank God that He put that moon in the daytime sky just for Jadyn, her nanny and me. I see the moon and the moon sees me...
Monday, February 05, 2007
I See The Moon and The Moon Sees Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
my mom used to always say this to me. it brought me such peace and makes me smile every time i hear it.
I LOVE THIS. YOu are so close Amy - so close! Jadyn has no idea what is about to happen - her destiny will be changed forever - God is blessing her with you guys and blessing you guys with her - everyone wins!
This sure brings back loving memories of our Dad...I can see him standing looking out the door "CHECKING THE WEATHER". It seems the closer we get to Jadyn the more my thoughts go back to the past. I have thought so much about your birth and childhood, and what it did for our family. I know the whole family will be smitten with Jayden just as we were with you. Have a great week!
This brought tears to my eyes. it was GREAT. Praying for you, girl.
Post a Comment