Monday, February 12, 2007

Jadyn's Quilt


Here is the quilt that goes with Jadyn's bedding. I still have a little work to do on the bumper pads and they will be finished also. I had them made, but I have to add some extra ties on the sides to help them to stand better. Everything matches so well and I love it.


The mural is almost finished, one more visit from Roseanne will do it. I narrowed the mural down quite a bit and made a few changes. Roseanne is now painting the curtains to look like the real curtains on the window and it looks so good. I am so excited about it. It is all coming together. Here is a picture of the mural at this stage.





And finally, here are all of Jadyn's friends waiting on her to come home.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Jadyn's room look great....Can't wait to see the real thing in a couple of weeks.