Thursday, February 01, 2007

October 13, 2005 - The New Cut-Off


The CCAA has officially revealed the new cut-off date. The website was updated tonight and they managed to get through October 13, 2005!!! This means they are in October and it is SO good to finally see that month on their website. Now, what's next? I'm glad you asked. WE ARE!!! This leaves us in the position to almost be a shoe-in for the next batch of referrals!!! This sounds unbelievable to me and I think that reality is beginning to sink it. I guess you could say that I am pretty much a wreck!
My sweet friend Becca gave us this plate for Jadyn's room and I think it pretty much sums it all up. "We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we aked of Him". From the very beginning, Jadyn Grace Hood has been bathed in prayer. We don't have too far to go now. Continue to pray daily for Jadyn, her birth family, her health, her country and her new parents who are so anxiously waiting for this baby girl. We are almost there Jadyn!

4 comments:

Alison B. said...

oh jadyn grace i am praying for you everyday girl. i cannot wait to meet you. hood's i love you guys and i am thrilled to see your story unfold.

Kelly said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! I can't imagine what you are feeling! This next month is going to go so fast! I can't wait to me little Jadyn. I bet she will be about Bradley's age!!!!

Sissy said...

Can you believe it????? Doesn't it sound great to be able to say "We are next"...Thank you Lord!

Becca said...

SOOO exciting! I know you must be just so anxious to see Jadyn and to hold her. We are praying for you guys and look forward to seeing Jadyn SOON!!