Wow, what craziness! I read this morning that the CCAA is opening back up on 2/24/07. If that is true, it's a little quicker than I thought. It was my understanding that they were to return to work on 2/26. I hope that this is true, it could only speed us up. I anticipate that referrals will be sometime in the first 7 days of March. So I guess I should have started the countown at T minus 11 or 12, but 7 sounded like a good number. I am counting February out of here. Next week is our shower and we are SO excited about it. We are beginning again, which is crazy to me. People ask "what do you need?" and I just say "mostly everything!" because I got rid of everything. If I did not get rid of it, it would be dry rotted anyway. Zac is 14 you know! That's what I mean by craziness. Oh well, I am already not sleeping, so I guess I am preparing to get up with a baby again. It's been along time since I have had to do that too. Stay tuned and be sure and check out Pat's blog which is listed above. He has been talking about the adoption and how God has dealt with him on this subject. Now that's craziness!
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i do think the not sleeping is good preparation for J. I am so used to sleep deprivation that i am not sure what i would do with 8 full hours. by the way, i loved pat's blog !!!
My mom just told me there is a couple they know hoping to get a referral in this next batch--same as you. They have a 20 and 17 year old and have asked for twins!! Ya'll could be travelling together! Still can't wait to see Jadyn!
Post a Comment