
Every morning when the clock goes off Pat says, "well, we're another day closer." I just love the way that sounds. He is so encouraging and is so excited. He cannot wait to have a little girl. I have been trying to get him to put is in a pool and he has refused for years. I told him that I am going to have Jadyn ask him to put her in a pool when she gets old enough to talk. :) He said that I had better not and gave me "the look". Life with a little girl, he has no idea what he is in for. But, I want Pat to experience what it is like to be loved by a daughter. It's the sweetest kind of love. I can't wait for him to know this kind of love. We are another day closer and I fully expect to begin to hear some rumors the beginning of next week. The CCAA is closed all this week for Chinese New Year, so there is not much out there. The countdown is on, we're ready to see that face, and this will be the first place that her picture is posted for public viewing! Check back often, you never know when we might get "the call".
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Well, We're Another Day Closer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My post yesterday didn't make it. Just wanted you to know we are SO SO excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her precious little face!
Oh, I'm SOOOOOOO excited to see her face! Gosh, if I'm this excited....I can't even begin to imagine your excitement!
There's an exhibit currently at the Discovery Center in M'Boro about The Monkey King, which is a children's tale from China. They were celebrating Chinese New Year and we went on Friday. I posted about our visit. Check it out! It was a very cool exhibit.
http://schroderjr.blogspot.com/2007/02/friday-216.html
I just wanted to say that Scott and I are excited for you and Pat. We have really enjoyed hearing about your journey and can't wait to see a picture of her. I have really enjoyed your teachings on Wednesdays and especially last night. What an emotional night it was. Will you keep us posted on your blog about the little girl, Brea(sp?, she will be in our prayers along with Jadyn.
Just wait until she learns how to bat her eyelashes at her daddy. HAAAA! He will do whatever she wants. (teach it to her early Amy!) I am almost 37 yrs old and can still get my daddy to do things for me when my he visits! The power of the eyelashes! :) ~Tiff
Post a Comment