First of all, let my offer my humble apology for not blogging yesterday. Yes, I am well aware that I said that I was going to post everyday until we get our referral and already, I have failed. The day just got away from me and my "little" project of completely redecorating Zac's bedroom in 5 days is making me crazy, or crazier I guess I should say.
Secondly, let me just warn you, it will probably be in your best interest to avoid eye contact with me today, I am a bit weepy. Okay, a whole lot weepy. So far I have cried twice at the Y today, not because anyone made me, just because I felt like crying. Pat, this would be a good time to remember that I don't always have an answer for why I am crying. I then proceeded to WalMart where I cried once in the van on the way there and once in the WalMart. The episode in the van was brought on by that blame Pedigree commercial that obviously makes me cry even when I think about it, and the one in WalMart I suppose could be pinned on the fact that I could not find the Herbal Essence Pin Straight Shampoo that I was looking for. At least that's the only thing that I can figure out that I was doing when the tears began. Oh, I didn't utter a sound, so there was no wailing, just some rolling tears and a little snot, if you will.
So, yes, the month of February is about over and we are next! Just know that if you make eye contact with me, I could just cry.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Try Not to Make Eye Contact!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Amy, we are praying for you guys... And we are getting excited for you, too...
You have got to have one of the sweetest hearts I know. I don't even know you THAT well and I can see it in you. Jadyn is going to be so happy and just smitten with her new Momma and Daddy. I am praying for your continued peace through this long wait. God is SO good. I just love Him so much for everything He does but especially today, for choosing you for this little girl. OH! He is good! ~Tiff
I want to look you in the eye and then give you a hug...maybe we'll even cry together. We're next!...love and hugs, Terri
Hang on Honey....you're almost there. At this point you have every reason to be weepy. You have been strong beyond belief. Not that I thought you would be any other way. I love you lots and so admire your strength. I'm looking forward to the weekend. We'll have a great time between tears. Sissy
let it flow .. i remember pulling over on the side of the road 2 weeks before travel and calling kristy smith because i couldn't breathe and i couldn't drive ... your mother's heart is aching and your arms long to hold her ... your strength encourages me!!!
Post a Comment